Our Acceptable Use Policy:
- Don't do anything illegal.
- Don't do anything unethical.
- Respect other people.
- Respect the resource usage limits.
Below are some specifics. Just because a specific issue isn't outlined doesn't mean it's okay. If it violates any of the above principals, it is a violation of our rules and can result in termination of your account with no refund.
- Unsolicited mass e-mail, instant messages, excessive usenet cross-posting, etc.
- Attempting to bypass our security mechanisms.
- Using our hosts as a point of attack on other sites.
- Denial of service attacks such as packet floods or mail-bombs.
- Blatant wastes of resources such as bitcoin mining.
- Distribution of copyrighted material requires the permission of the copyright owners.
- Do not host any material here which either violates or advocates the violation of US laws.
- Do not run public IRC servers on our shell servers.
There are specific abuses that involve using an account for something other than which it was intended. If you have questions, contact customer support.
A free two week trial is provided to determine the suitability of our services for your needs.