Snow

     We are currently getting significant snow, so far approximately 7 inches
in as many hours.  Tree limbs are hitting power lines and I'm seeing flashes
all over the place, so the potential that we may loose power is here.

     We have a generator but not UPS, so if we lose power, there will be a
service outages, but we will be able to restore service by generator power if
necessary.

     Telephone customer support may not open on time if my employees are unable
to get here, Chris and Kathryn both come from the north.