Planned Outage around 11pm 10/16/2001

     We've been suffering from a number of crashes of Ultra1, which is the main
file server and serves web pages and ftp relating to memory exhausting (even
though it has 640MB in it now).

     Initially these were do to a new virus kicking up web traffic
significantly, but even though the virus induced hits have fallen off it's
still running on the ragged edge.

     Barring any major disasters, and recently it seems like major disasters
are a daily hazard, I'm going to pick up some more RAM for this box and install
it tomorrow evening.

     If I am able to get the SIMMS required (these are Sparc machines so not
normal PC memory) I will be taking this machine down around 11pm tomorrow
evening to install it.