Some outages-list posts were missing from web archive

Technically an outage of sorts, but also a test; please pardon the
intrusion for that aspect...

When moving the web-archives of 'outages-list' and 'eskimo-announce' lists
out of a user's directory structure and into the main system web
directories, a missing character in the processing of the archives was
missing posts that were sent to *both* lists, and archiving such posts only
in the eskimo-announce pages.  I've manually reprocessed a few recent
outages posts to be sure they're in both locations, and I apologize for the
missing archived posts in the interim.

This did not affect the distribution of the mailing lists themselves, only
the web-archives of them.  Subscribers to the lists would not have missed
the email versions.

~ Eric