virus alerts and filters on web page

I added a new page about recent virus alerts and email filters to our web
site, to help those infected by recent strains, or wanting to rid their
inboxes of them before downloading the attachments, with a one-spot place
for both sets of info (also linked on our home page):

	http://www.eskimo.com/support/antivirus.html

Along with links to the "standard" (ie, "commercial") pages for battling
the things, it also has a link to free anti-virus software lists.

I'll work on keeping it up to date with the eventual latest heavy strains,
etc., as well as the procmail filters I've seen work against them (once
enough testing has been done so I know they don't catch "false-positives").

~ Eric

Eskimo North Support | Voice Numbers - (206)812-0051 or 800-246-6874
support@eskimo.com   |   Voice help available 7am to 11pm Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816         |      and 11am - 9pm Saturday and Sunday
Seattle, WA 98155    |         Fax us at - (206)812-0054