Merry Christmas

     I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank all of you for
being here and thank you for the cards and well wishes.  There is no way I'm
going to be able to get back to everyone before Christmas is over, at least
not and still see my kids.  Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas and Happy
New Year.

     This year, and I don't know if it's the events of 9/11, or just getting
old enough to reflect a bit but I've been thinking of all the people I knew in
the past that are gone and how much I miss them, and I know people I know now
will be gone some day and some day me too.  So I'm thankful for the time we
have together.