[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Price "Changes"...
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:42:43 -0800
- Newsgroups: lobby, announcements
- Old-Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:42:34 -0800 (PST)
- Resent-Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:42:43 -0800
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"FiNYx.0.B85.o9bLy"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Usually when you read "Changes" it means "Increases", but not the case for plans B, C, D, and E. Star gave me a price reduction on the other carriers, not as low as the StarPOP lines were, but enough that I can cut the prices on the other plans. The rates for plan A, and F have gone up. The rates for plans B, C, D, and E have gone done. Now the rates for all the single-channel plans are the same, that is, plans A, B, C, and E are all the same, and the rates on the dual channel accounts, D and F are the same. The people that have already paid for service at whatever rate will continue to receive service at the rates that you've paid. If you took advantage of the $240/2-year dial plan A, you will still get two years at that rate. These changes only affect new subscriptions and renewels. Please be sure to check the website for rate changes for any dialup plan. Single channel dial access accounts are now: $22/month $60/quarter $108/half-year $180/year $336/2-years Dual channel dial access accounts are now: $44/month $120/quarter $216/half-year $360/year $672/2-years Again a reminder, if you're in dial plan A and use a FlexPOP number, you need to use '@usb.ppp' instead of '@usbisp.com' in your dialup username. The portion before the '@' remains the same.