FlexPOP Telephone Number Change

     FlexPOP changed some telephone numbers for some of the access locations
and we did not get advanced notice.  It is unclear as to whether this is
because they did not communicate them to the port aggregator we are using, or
they failed to pass the word on.

     At any rate, the effect is the same.  If you were using a FlexPOP number
ending in 1140 or 2041, it will be necessary to obtain the new access number.

     If you're reading this I'm assuming you have some other network access, in
which case you can get the new number from our website at
http://www.eskimo.com/.  If you are reading this but do not have web access,
please call our support number (206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874 and we'll
lookup the new number for your location.