User meeting Saturday, May 18th

Saturday, May 18th, we'll be having our monthly user meeting
at the new location (first used last month).  The old Ballard
Godfathers is dead, no longer in business.

     Demetre's Pizza & Pasta
     14724 15th Ave NE
     Shoreline

We'll be meeting at Demetre's Pizza and will be in the banquet
room.  Please note that they add a 15% gratuity fee to the menu
price for parties in that room, so be aware of that.  (Last month
we didn't have the room, but a section in the back of the
restaurant.)

The address is 14724 15th Ave Northeast.  This is on 15th NE just
north of the Seattle city limit.  If you are coming via I-5,
either north or south bound, take the 145th NE exit and go east
on 145th to 15th NE, turn left on 15th NE, and about half a block
on the right (east) side of 15th is where it's located.

This is 15th NE in Shorline, just north of the Seattle city
limits, not 15th NW in Ballard.  Opposite side of the I-5/Aurora
corridor, too.

If you're coming via bus, routes 78, 377, and 314 stop right in
front of the restaurant.  Routes 73 and 77 stop at 145th and 15th
on the south side of the intersection, about a half block walk
north from there to the restaurant.

The meeting starts at 2:30 and ends when everybody leaves or at
6:30 if someone else has the room, we can always move out into
the main area if that is the case.  These are informal meetings,
a way to put faces to names, etc.

(May 18th... 22 years after the Mt. St. Helens eruption.)