User Meeting

     Aside from Eric, his father, myself and family, only two people showed up
at the last user meeting.

     Consequently I'm not going to schedual one for June unless I hear from at
least a dozen people or so telling me they want to have one.  I like to meet
with you folks, but I don't enjoy Pizza, even good Pizza, enough to sit in a
Pizza place by myself on a saturday afternoon when there are many other things
to do.

     If someone wants to suggest an alternative venue, please do so though I'm
not real hot on library conference rooms.  I'm also not a day person, if
evening/night is of interest to someone say so, though the choices obviously
get fewer later.