June Users Meeting?

     Last saturday, aside from Eric, his father, my family, and me, only two
people showed up for the user meeting.  Consequently, I am considering whether
or not to hold one in June at all.

     Thus far I've heard from one person who has said they would like to meet.
I would like to hear from at least half a dozen of you if you would like to
meet this June.

     We have been meeting at Demetre's Pizza at 14724 15th Ave NE, Shoreline,
WA.  This is just north of the Seattle city border, just a few blocks off the
freeway.  There is fairly good bus service to this location with three routes
stopping right there, two more a block away, and many more about half a mile
away.

     If you would like to meet in June, please e-mail me.  If I hear from at
least six people I'll reserve the space and announce the details.  This would
be on the 3rd saturday at 2:30pm, but if you would like to suggest an
alternative time or place feel free to do so.