From: Marcy <Syblenlvwwuqsqh@apexdisplays.com>
To: <[...]@eskimo.com>
Subject: Virus Alert From eskimo.com Virus Report Center
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:09:01 -0600

[HTML encoded below to cause clikcable links, etc.]

To:[...]
From: eskimo.com's Internet Virus Department

We have detected a possible computer virus on your computer, You must open
the details of the report within 24 hours our we will be forced to shut
down your internet service.

Please Click Below Then Press "open" To View The Report If you do not open
this report in 24 hours we will suspend your internet service If nothing
apears on your virus report please dis-regard this message

[link to a site on 0zo8868zbzi7zg4d0zaj0d.eumedcorp.com]
-----

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 7am to 10:45pm Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |      and 11am to 6:45pm Saturday and Sunday
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |          Fax us at - (206)812-0054