[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Chinese III Anyone?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Chinese III Anyone?
- From: Nanook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:27:53 -0700 (PDT)
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- Newsgroups: seattle.general,lobby
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:27:58 -0700
- Resent-from: email@example.com
- Resent-message-id: <B0vEG.A.G7G.e0YEBB@ultra7.eskimo.com>
- Resent-sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boy I screwed up big time on the last post. I posted the instructors e-mail instead of mine, major brain fart. I hope I don't cause him a lot of spam. Anyway, MY e-mail address is email@example.com. Please contact me if you are interested. On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, Nanook wrote: > Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:11:19 -0700 (PDT) > From: Nanook <firstname.lastname@example.org> > To: email@example.com > Newsgroups: seattle.general, lobby > Subject: Chinese III Anyone? > Resent-Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:11:28 -0700 > Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org > > > > Chinese III anyone? > > My wife and I are currently learning Chinese. We started with an > introductory coarse at North Seattle Community Colledge, and then took > Chinese I and II at Cascadia. > > Chinese III will only be offered at Cascadia if there is a minimum of > five students and right now we have only four that are going to sign up > for sure. > > People interested should have 40-60 hours of Chinese class already. > > The classes are held at the Cascadia/UW Bothell Campus, presently > wednesdays 7-9PM but after Sept 29, that will need to be reschedualed > because Chinese I will start taught by the same instructure. Most likely > the class will be reschedualed to Fridays at that time IF we can find at > least one more person interested so we can continue. > > The class is easy to reach, it's right near the Beardslee exit off of > I-405, so it can be reached easily from 405, I-5, Bothell Way. Parking is > $1/day at a covered garage facility. > > The instructor is Hongen Yao. He is a native Chinese speaker and a > very patient and motivational individual who creates a comfortable > environment in spite of the small class size. > > The small class size means you'll get a lot more personal attention > and practice than you might get at a larger university setting. > > The class is using the text book, "Integrated Chinese, 2002, Cheng & > Tsui Company". > > The tuition is $150, which if you check on what BCC or UW want, > you'll see is quite a bargain, especially given the small class size. > > My e-mail is email@example.com, if interested, please e-mail me with > contact info so we let the instructor know we've got a fifth interested > person. > > This class is not in the Cascadia catalog and won't be because they > didn't know at time of printing if there would be enough interest and > still don't know. Right now we have four people who want to continue, we > need a fifth to have a class. >
- Chinese III Anyone?
- From: Nanook <firstname.lastname@example.org>