Virtual Domain Changes

     I've made changes to the virtual domain offering that makes some new
lower rates available.

     Previously we offered a 10% discount if you linked from somewhere in your
domain to our home page.  We offered a 20% discount if you linked from your
domain home page to our home page.

     Now we offer a third discount option.  We now offer 50% if you link from
your domain home page to our home page if your site supports or promotes open
sourced software.  Linux, BSD, GNU, any open sourced software qualifies.

     We are also offering substantial discounts on the 1-month, 3-month, and
6-month term if you sign up for automatic payment and these are in addition to
the above promotional consideration discounts.

     For full details please see:

	http://www.eskimo.com/host/virtual-domains.html.html