- ELI - Emergency Network Notification (fwd)

     The backbone for our hosts and many of our Western WA numbers goes through
this router.  Consequently, this interruption will affect our service for the
duration, approximately 15 minutes starting at around 11pm tonight.

     Sorry I could not provide more notice but this was the first notice I
received.

ELI Internet Customer Support Notice:
------------------------------------

Electric Lightwave, Inc will be doing emergency
maintenance to install a VIP2-50 card in the
GW01:TWKL router in Tukwilla, WA.  We will be
doing this on March 10, 2005 at 11:00pm PST.During
this maintenance customers on that router may
experience a 15 minute outage while the router
reboots. We apologize for any inconvenience this
may cause. Please call with any questions or
concerns. REF# 30700164

Start:    Maintenance will occur on March 10th at 11:00pm PST.
Duration: The outage will last approximately 15 minutes.

Affected: gw01.tkwl