Re: Maintenance Outage 11pm PST 4/6/2005

     Well, the new router is actually up and running.  This is just swinging
the circuits from the old to the new.

     And now after further discussions, we actually have two circuits coming
into the co-location facility.  We are going to try to route all traffic to one
interface, swing the other, get it working, then route all traffic to the other
interface, swing the remaining interface, and then split the routing back up
the way it was.

     So unless something goes wrong there won't actually be any downtime and
one interface can carry all the traffic fine from a bandwidth standpoint so
again, unless something goes wrong this actually should not be service
impacting now.

     But I got only a days advanced notice from ELI about this changeover. They
are doing it on an emergency basis because they are having stability issues
with the Cisco and want to deload it as fast as possible.  So there was no
advanced planning here because a week ago I was under the impression this was
still months off.