Shopping Carts & Credit Card Processing.

     Eskimo North has become an E-Commerce Exchange affiliate in order to
provide a shopping cart and credit card processing backend facility for our
customers.

     In addition to shopping cart and backend processing, this provides the
capability for point of sales virtual terminals (Quick Commerce Pro) utilizing
any modern Jave enabled web browser to allow you to take telephone orders.

     If you are interested, please click on the link on our main website,
www.eskimo.com under "E-Commmerce Solutions".