Hotmail

     I just sent a compaint to abuse@hotmail.com regarding a spam I received
from their site.  I received this in response:

 -----

Abuse@hotmail.com and abuse@msn.com do NOT process spam reports. These accounts
only process abusive e-mails in, but not limited, to the following categories:

 Child exploitation/pornography threats
 Harassment
 Impersonation of an institution or trademark (like a bank or government agency
or charity) also known as Phishing
 Issues relating to account credentials being compromised (hacked)

If you suspect a crime is being committed, report it directly to your local
police authorities.

 -----

     My customers get really annoyed when I block a major site like Hotmail,
but what choices do I have when they flat out admit they won't accept
complaints about spam?  It's long been my suspicion that such complaints were
promptly forwarded to /dev/null.