Video on Eskimo North BBS

     If you haven't checked out the Eskimo North BBS lately, I've added
new things to it, one of which is the ability to post videos from
youtube.com and veoh.com.

     The latter is super-cool because veoh.com, unlike youtube, gofish,
google video, myspace, and pretty much any of the others that I am aware
of, veoh.com allows you to upload high resolution high quality and
unlimited length videos and now, you can use this and embed videos in your
post on our BBS, high quality and of any length, you can even display them
full screen when you view them.

     You'll find instructions for including videos in your posts here:

	http://www.eskimo.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=980

     Now you aren't restricted to telling someone, you can SHOW them, and
you aren't restricted to low quality 384k video streams, you can have
video quality up to T1 1.5mb/s speeds.

     Veoh.com is unique in that it uses peer-to-peer networking to
distribute the videos, thus it's bandwidth automatically grows with the
user base, and this allows it not to have to be stringy with bandwidth
allowing high quality video.

     Veoh.com doesn't place a restriction on the length of your vidoes
either. If you want to produce a 4 hour documentary you can.  And then you
can embed that video in messages on the Eskimo North BBS:

	http://www.eskimo.com/bbs/

     The Eskimo North BBS is free to Eskimo North subscribers and
non-subscribers, and veoh.com is also free.  So it costs you ZERO to
participate in this.  Check it out!