News Update

     I got a call back from Newsguy, turns out the bandwidth limit they told me
I had on my ports I don't, but there is an individual bandwidth limit set in my
admin control panel which, because all users are coming from two IPs (the shell
server) it sees as one user each.  So they changed that which should have fixed
it, but it's still broke.

     But at least at this point we are in agreement about what we purchased
again and it's just a matter of getting whatever is technically screwed up
fixed.

     I haven't made any changes in the admin panel so not sure why this
suddenly became a problem.