Website

     I'm re-working our website to be HTML5 compliant as well as to make it
clearer and hopefully more asthetically appealing though as they say beauty
is in the eye of the beholder.

     At present, have re-worked the main page, payment information and the
shell section.

     As I do I'm trying to do it in a way that is backwards compatible, but
some browsers are more backwards than others, IE8 being notable in that
regard.

     If any of these display badly in your browser, please let me know
which page(s), browser(s), and version(s) of browser you are using.

     Thank you.

support@eskimo.com     |   Voice help available 9am to 5pm (PST) Mon-Fri
PO Box 55816           |     (Temporarily closed Saturday and Sunday)
Seattle, WA 98155-0816 |        Fax us at - (206)812-0054