Group ID Changes

     I am going to be making some group ID changes tonight in order to try to
get the new web server to properly execute CGI and PHP code without having to
recompile suexec and suphp.  I will recompile them if necessary but if I can
avoid doing so it will make maintenance easier in the long run because as new
versions come out I can just install updates instead of having to modify each
new version.

     During this interval there will be a brief time when the GID in the passwd
file for your account is out of sync with the GID of your files.  During that
time, CGI and PHP code in your website will not execute.  This should be a
relatively short interval.

   Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.