SSL

I have SSL working on the main web server.  You won?t see a lock on
everything, even if you go there with https, because there is insecure
data included such as the counter from histats, on some pages and that
prevents your browser from showing a lock on those pages.

I have secured webmail, forums, and the new user application for shells.
It will take a bit to get everything secure but at least where you enter
sensitive data it is in most places now.

Also, now that this is working, those of you who have virtual domains, if
you want SSL on your virtual domain, this is something I can provide for
you.  You will only need to purchase an SSL certificate and I will install
it for you.