[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: WWW2
- From: Robert Dinse <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Resent-Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 22:10:47 -0700
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"AwDcu.0.6o4.Mna5v"@mx1>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am building a new kernel on www2, both to eliminate a few unnecessary
options on the possibility that one of them is causing the stability problems
and just on the off-chance that something went wrong during the first build.
I don't think the stability problems are generic to 2.2.15 because all of
the other machines have been stable.